Medium Security Fencing with V Profile Mesh Fencing
Here at Perimeter Fencing Solutions we are often asked to recommend a strong and reasonably rigid fencing system for medium security applications. One of our top products that fits the bill perfectly is our V Profile Mesh Fencing System.
We focus on supply and installation of premium UK manufactured products and place a lot of emphasis on providing top-notch customer service and superior quality installations. Our teams of talented designers and installers are there to make sure that the smallest details are taken care of and all projects large or small, are delivered to the satisfaction of our customers.
Take a look at our latest case studies and customer feedback to see what they have been saying about us.
The name V Profile is derived from the fact that one or more horizontal V profile sections are built into the mesh panels. What this does is to minimise flexing and bending to produce a strong and rigid mesh panel.
The apertures in the mesh measure 200x50mm which gives good through visibility without providing toe and handholds for anyone intent on climbing the fence. Barbs at the top also act as an anti-climb feature and together with anti-tamper fittings that we use as standard they combine to make a reasonably secure deterrent to unauthorised entry
The mesh panels normally come in 3m sections and can range between 1 and 4 meters high. The standard and most cost-effective colours are re Green RAL 6005 or Black RAL 9005 but we can powder coat in any standard RAL colour to suit corporate branding or blend in with existing schemes.
Whatever aspect of the fence that you need customised, be it the height, width or colour, we can normally design something to suit. Gates and barriers are also very easy to incorporate into this type of fencing
Installation of V Profile Mesh Fencing
For the most secure and stable installation method, we normally mount the mesh panels onto square hollow section (SHS) or rectangular hollow section (RHS) posts buried into a concrete foundation in accordance with British Standards BS 1722. Sometimes, due to the presence of services buried in the ground, this is not possible, so we are also able to offer any of our systems with base-plated posts bolted to a suitable surface.
Benefits of V Profile Mesh Fencing at a Glance
- Cost effective due to the 3m post spacing and the fact that panels are pre-fabricated and assembled on site
- Flexible system and easy to incorporate bespoke adaptions
- Rigid and stable once installed due to horizontal V sections.
- Anti climb and anti-vandal properties built in
- Good through visibility enhances security
- Suitable for undulating and sloping terrain
- Gates and barriers easily incorporated
Working with Perimeter Fencing Solutions
For a successful fencing project you need a well-established and reliable company with a proven track record in the perimeter fencing industry. The management team at Perimeter Fencing Solutions have between them, over 5 decades of experience. We invest in the right staff and the right technologies to help us deliver our aim of providing top-level customer service. Engaging with us you get all of these benefits:
- Well-established company managed by a team with over 5 decades of experience in the industry
- Free initial consultation and site survey without further obligation
- Premium UK sourced and manufactured products, fittings and materials
- Trained and accredited installers
- Ongoing technical support and servicing backup with offices in England and Wales
- Bespoke design and customisation available from expert designers
- Large portfolio of successfully completed projects available for inspection
- Secured by Design accredited license holder
Get in Touch with Us
Most projects start with initial contact followed by a free, no obligation site survey and consultation. If you would like to get the ball running we have a number of ways to get in touch. You can use the contact form on our site to register an interest and we will get straight back to you. Alternatively you can email us direct at email@example.com or simply pick up the phone and call us on 0330 1756 465.