Our street benches help bring spaces to life. Ours are typically used for:
- Streets and pedestrian areas
- Bus shelter seating
- Picnic areas
- Parks, gardens and public open spaces
- Outdoor seating at hospitals
- Seafront and coastal areas.
These are just some ideas but we pride ourselves on our ingenuity, flexibility and our willingness to adapt to any situation and work with our clients to come up with a bespoke solution. That is why we welcome the chance to provide a free site survey and initial consultation.
- Steel: We use steel and stainless steel in the majority of our installations. Stainless steel provides an attractive and weather resistant frame for timber slats. Standard steel can be powder coated to any colour on the RAL colour chart,. If you are working to a budget, our standard colours are Green RAL 6005 or Black RAL 9005 represent the cost-effective solution.
- Recycled Plastic: These street benches are moulded from strong extruded recycled plastic. Not only are they eco-friendly, they are long-lasting, easy to clean and maintain and virtually vandal proof. They are also a great option for clients working within tight budget restraints.
- Timber: Timber street furniture is easy on the eye, warmer to sit on and complements any area attempting to present a natural and peaceful ambience. These benches are often the preferred option for parks and open spaces, riverside walks and similar locations.
SEATING AND SHELTER COMBINATIONS
Typical Great British weather dictates that in many cases a street bench deserves a street shelter. We can supply a shelter for any scenario.
STREET SEATING INSTALLATION
In most circumstances our street furniture is set securely into a concrete foundation. However, in some circumstances this might not be possible. We can certainly come up with a bolt-on surface mounting system that will be equally as secure. We also try to incorporate features like anti-tamper fixings to limit the potential for theft and vandalism.
ABOUT PERIMETER FENCING SOLUTIONS
By considering us for your project you are looking at a well-established company with a vast portfolio of completed installations across all sectors. Previous clients include Local Authorities and the NHS.
With bases in England and in Wales we provide true national coverage. This means that we are always on hand to back up and reinforce our aftersales maintenance and servicing commitments. The training we provide for our staff is ongoing and relevant with experienced industry accredited installers and designers always available to work on your project.
Contact us using the details on this site for an initial conversation without any obligation. We are happy to take on projects large or small.