POST AND RAIL TIMBER FENCING
Perimeter Fencing Solutions is a well-established company with a long and verifiable track record in the supply and installation of all types of perimeter fencing. Our popular Post and Rail Timber Fencing is suitable for all uses including residential settings, education facilities, commercial premises as well as being ideal for rural purposes such as fencing for horse enclosures and fields.
We are more than happy to get involved with your project at an early stage and can carry out site surveys, put forward solutions to overcome physical problems like uneven terrain and offer a bespoke design service for unique boundaries and gates that are sympathetic to the local environment.
- A management team with decades of combined industry experience
- Free initial consultation and site survey
- Qualified and experienced design teams
- Fully accredited professional installers
- Quality UK sourced and manufactured materials and products
- Bespoke and tailored services
- Ongoing servicing and support
MORE ABOUT TIMBER POST AND RAIL FENCING
Construction: A post and rail timber fence consists of upright posts placed at specified intervals that in turn support horizontal railings. The number of horizontal railings could be as little as two up to as many as five railings. The heights we offer range between 1m and 1.8m, the timber is home-grown pressure treated timber in standard colours of brown or green.
Design: This is a cost-effective system because because it uses less infill material than many other fencing systems. It is also very easy on the eye and aesthetically pleasing; making use of natural home-grown resources. A boundary can be enclosed in such a way that it maintains an open aspect and without feeling enclosed in the way that a solid boundary would.
Customising: There are a variety of ways in which this system can be adjusted to give you the look and feel as well as the utility that you need from it. Aspects that can be customised include:
- Colour scheme: The timber can be coloured with any standard or even non-standard colour to match your design requirements or company branding
- Horizontal rails: As indicated previously, the number of horizontal railings used in the design can be adjusted. We can also supply railings in a range of depths to give the installation a narrow or a wide gauge appearance.
- Gates and Access: We can manufacture either standard gates to match the design of your fencing product or we can design and manufacture a bespoke gate that stands out from the crowd.
Installation: Our installers are all qualified and fully accredited professionals. We are able to install any of our systems with either base-plated posts to bolt to a suitable foundation, or posts that are buried securely into concrete foundations. Where fittings are necessary we use robust often galvanised anti-tamper fittings.